Stay Away From Creepers!

Alright, so yesterday, (Friday, June 17Th) I went to this picnic for my fathers work. I took one of my close friend. Everything was laying out great! We ate, played games, and we even did 'Pie In The Face'.

During 'Pie In The Face' my friend (Sarah) and I went out to the lake where we would go swimming. I missed my dad pie his boss (Dammit Marie! I still feel bad!). After we got out during the last pie section. Sarah and I made our way back to the picnic grounds and convinced my father to go swimming. We met a little 13 year old girl. (Sarah and I are 17) she seemed pretty nice, and her father knew my dad.

So we all went out to the lake and we were swimming and having a wonderful time. I for one, was having a great time spending it with my father and laughing.

All of a sudden, this 20 year old guy with a long line of a goatee and dots all over his face. It may have been acne, it may have not, but either way it was disturbing. His teeth were yellowish, and his eyes kept closing. He approached us with a, "How you fine ladies doing this fine evening?". Really? We don't look older than we do!

Other comments/ creepy things being said out of his mouth?

"I was highly attracted to these young ladies, is why I'm over here!"
"The only kind of race...is the human race"
"I knew hanging out with you guys was a good idea!"
"I'm staying around the camp grounds, I got cigarettes and beer"
"Is cigarettes a turn on for you girls?"

My dad was keeping an eye on this guy the whole time he was around us. He was talking to his friends on the boat is why. Creepier, kept rubbing up against Sarah's butt and kept putting his legs on mine, tangling them.

My dad had enough. He called my name and told me to get out so we can go back to the picnic grounds. He followed us! He got out of the lake and walked towards the picnic grounds where his NOT suppose to be!

Sarah and I sat down somewhere and tried to ignore him. He sat next to us! He put his arm around Sarah and asked if he could have her number! Her reply? "I don't have a phone". That dragged him away... At least we thought so. His dumb enough to try to steal beer from Air Force people! On the back of a truck! How dumb can you get?! They got the cops to get them out of there pronto! They told them to never let them back in! And you know what? If they need a description we could describe him perfectly! He was that far into our faces!

Let me tell you, Air Force people, do NOT like it when you steal. SO DON'T STEAL OR YOU'LL GET YOUR ASS BEAT! LITERALLY!

We had to go change so we went into the bathrooms. When we got done, my father was on the wall waiting to get the hell out of there. When we were going back home, we saw them walking. We freaked out cause we knew it was him. When we driving my dad said we should have threw stuff at him or screamed at him.

After this, I was freaked out. He told us where he lived and everything. And guess what? He lives near us.

So basically guys! Please don't give out information about yourselves! Do not tell them where you live or anything! If they follow you, tell someone.

Leave your comments below and also, thank you so much for reading! I don't want a freak coming after you without knowing what happened to Sarah and I. Again thank you!
June 19th, 2011 at 01:59am