Photography = Pain (Check out my photos please? :D)

So I'm really into photography. I also have a pinched sciatic nerve.

Today, I was feeling really artsy and wanted to take some new pictures. At first I was only out for a few minutes because it was about 104 degrees outside. I got a few good pictures, but nothing really worth while.

Later, as it cooled down, I went out again. This time I stayed out for about an hour, wandering around a bit more than before. Towards the end it felt amazing outside, with a slight breeze making the temperature perfect. Unfortunately towards the end I was also feeling some pain begin again in my hip...

It was all worth it though. I ended up with 199 new pictures.

I downloaded them to my computer as soon as I got in the house, and after a relaxing shower, sat down to Photoshop.

One photo of a bird I managed to make into a perfect silhouette. It looks quite neat if I do say so myself. Most of my other really good photos were, once again, my horses. They love the camera really.

Now I'm about to relax for the rest of the night and make good friends with a heating pad.

Check out my photos if you're bored! :D

http://qui3ton3.deviantart.com/
June 19th, 2011 at 05:31am