i<3Music Pierce the Veil & Mayday Parade

I like alot of bands, too many to count and list actually. But Pierce The Veil & Mayday Parade are my two favorite's right now. :) I love their songs. Their lyrics are beautiful, their voices make me want to sing along, their beats and guitars just make me dance. xD Music is amazing.

I listen to post-sreamo, those who dont know what that is. It's rock music with heavy guitars and drums, and screamo some parts. Screamo or Metal is just screamo and people singing the chorus. Like Asking Alexandria. i<3DannyWorsnop.

My music has alot of diversity, but the music like Lady Gaga annoys the hell out of me. They're so repetitive and mostly only about sex, money, and alcohol/drugs. I only listen to main stream music around my family in the car, 'cause no one in my family likes the same music as me, and they all like Hip Hop and Rap. Except my mom and my sister they like Korean, Thai, and Japanese music. I understand them listening to Thai seeing as Im half Thai and we understand it. But Japanese and Korean, they dont even know what they're saying. :O

Off topic. Lol ^^

Well, music just helps me let myself go and it makes me happy. It something to do instead of become depressed again. I love singing. I love singing. I love singing. Oh, and playing the acoustic guitar and piano. Even though Im still a beginner on both. Im in a band and we dont have a name yet. Suggestions help. We wanted Less Than Three. But it was already taken.. Also, Less Then Three and Less Than 3 was too. Soo, yeah.

My band mostly plays Punk, Rock, Indie, and we are trying our hands at post-screamo. But only one of us can scream and thats not me. D: Lol.

::::QUESTIONS::::
1. What do you think I should name my band?
2. If you had a band, or do, what would the name be?
3. If you are in a band, what do you do?
4. Play an instrument?
5. Favorite color? Lol. OFF TOPIC!

Bye Bye Kiddies,
Alanis. C:

Currently playing: Pierce The Veil - Bulletproof Love
June 19th, 2011 at 06:21am