Body Image Article

It’s okay to be who you are. You don’t HAVE to be anything to be beautiful. You don’t NEED to change. Changing won’t make you happy. Happiness starts from the inside out. Change if you want. Change is good, we are own canvas. Just make sure it’s your own terms. It’s for YOU, not because you think other people will like you more or other people will think you are beautiful, do it because YOU think it’d be a good change or more flattering. Just be safe and healthy and love yourself every step of the way. You CAN be overweight and be healthy. We come in all shapes and sizes, there is no perfect. Love every imperfection, if you can open your eyes to all that you are, have faith that others will too. Someone WILL love the parts of you that are imperfect.

LOVE yourself; be Happy, You deserve it.
Enjoy the little things in life for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things.
Imagine with your entire mind.
Believe with all your heart

Achieve with all your might
The heart is what matters most of all
Never think that that you’re not good enough yourself. A man never should think that. People will take you very much at your own reckoning.
Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
Take control of your destiny.
Believe in yourself. Ignore those who try to discourage you. Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits. Don’t give up and don’t give in.
Think highly of yourself because the world takes you at your own estimate.
I am a mirror of truth I speak only what I see and I say I’ve never seen more beautiful than thee.
Beauty is not in the face – Beauty is a light in the heart.
If you want to do something that will get you to success and someone else is doing the opposite, don’t be a follower of him or her. Start a new clan and be a leader.
I really can’t deny it. I am who I am. I’m pretty normal. I’m not that smooth type of girl. I run into things, I trip, I spill food, I say stupid things I really don’t have it all together.
Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else.
Don’t live down to expectations go out there and do something remarkable.
June 19th, 2011 at 04:20pm