Used to be!

-I used to be loved as the person I was,not hated for who I wasn't...
-I used to be strong minded,not mentally broken down...
-I used to be a boy but once grew up a man,not until I get called a twisted jackass...
-I used to be the man that listened to your phone calls at 3am,no matter what I was doing,I took time to listen to you,not anymore...
-I used to be you're man,not anymore...
...I used to have feelings,its ashamed how I was abused from feeling how I was feeling,not anymore...
-I used to be in love with you,even though you weren't,and had me played for thinking you we're till you told me you weren't not anymore...
-I used to be the one you could get close to,not anymore...
-I used to be a nice guy,since I always heard "Nice guys finish last." not anymore I'm not...
-I used to be you're best friend,but you've avoided me for so long its pointless to even call you my best friend...
-I used to be so open with you,after what you did,not anymore...

Its ashamed how I feel like an abused animal...living a different life than what I should be living,knowing I don't even think you feel sorry for it either,you say it...but do I believe it?Hmmm...No...You got to express that with me before I can take you at your word,like all the other things you miss foundered your own words at...But I guess to see it all in the end,its clear to be..."Life moves on" Aint I right?

Anyone help please!?
June 20th, 2011 at 03:59am