Piercings|Photography|Doctor...Ugh

I was bored today. So you know what I decided to do?

I got a third piercing in my left ear. Yup. I did that because I was BORED. God forbid I ever get REALLY bored...

Actually, I want snake bites. I have to wait till I'm out of college though (or while I'm in college if I find a way to somehow pay the expenses not covered by scholarships myself) otherwise my dad will cut off my college fund.

I've also been thinking of a tongue piercing. At first it was just a random idea, but the more I think about it the more I like the idea. I'm still not fully set on it. By the time I COULD get it my mind should be made up though. Hehe!

---

I've discovered how really into my photography I can get. On here, if I didn't get readers or comments I shrugged it off. On deviantART I whore my stuff like a maniac! I've learned if you offer to look at other people's galleries in exchange for them looking at yours you get a LOT of page views and faves. (Kind of like comment swapping on here, just less effort involved because you're not reading anything.)

So... In the name of whoring out my photography!

http://qui3ton3.deviantart.com/

Because you know you're bored enough to copy and paste and click a couple buttons to look at some pictures! (Oh and check out my favorites too! There are some seriously talented people out there!)

---

I get to go to the doctor tomorrow! Poo... I have to go to check out what's wrong with my hip... Pretty sure it's a pinched sciatic nerve (otherwise known as sciatica). How WONDERFUL! (Not.)

I just really hope there's something that they can do about it. I'd really like to, you know, walk... Without being in extreme pain.

Anyway... I think that's all.

If you're bored enough to read something check out my stories! Or talk to me... Either one works. :)

Ciao!
June 20th, 2011 at 04:55am