Mibba-what I hate, and what I appriciate.

I hate:
When people comment and ignore the writing skills, but nag about not doing something right or by the rules.
When the girls obsess over the guys on here. Go to teenspot.com if you want a relationship.
The My Chemical Romance obsessers. MCR is my all time favorite band, but some of these people over do it with the constant journals and stuff about them...it's like it's a contest to see who likes them more.
When people are snotty to people who are being nice. It wouldn't hurt you to be nice back.

Okay, well there's more I hate, it's just not coming to me right now. Sooo here's the things I love.

I love:
How welcoming everyone is to the new comers.
How nice some people are to one another.
The freedom you have to write whatever you'd like (even though there are many critics.)
The true talent mibba holds, thats just waiting to be discovered.
The common intrests many people share.
The encouragement people, STRANGERS give to the people who are feeling down.
The fact that people are so willing to point out your mistakes, and tell you what you can do to fix them.

If you have anything else you love/hate, feel free to comment!! :D
June 20th, 2011 at 07:54pm