Pics Of My Addictions

I don't think anyone is going to be captures by my title but more out of curiosity of my boredom and lack of trying to find a better title.

Anyway. . .So I am writing this journal to say things about me because I'm conceded like that:) But in a good way:)

So I love dinosaurs. Whether hollywood makes them super scary and ferocious or random peeps on make them cute and just adorable:) But I prefer them cute:) I think my addiction to cute dinosaurs started when I got my awesome coloring book. I coloring in it when I think about stories and stuff. I love how they look and their pretty, bright colors:) My favorite is long necks, Pterodactyls, and the ones that live in the water.
Image

I also like Pirates! Pirates are awesome. They're manly, fighters, and rich. . .when they steal booty (treasure). I also like them cuz they live on ships. . .on water:) I think that's cool. I haven't seen the Pirates of the Caribbean movies because, well I don't. I just haven't. I should, though. But I like how they add pirate zombies or ghosts or SOMETHING like that.
Image

I recently started watching Teen Wolf. I saw the commercial but I was like, nah. Then I saw Tyler Posey breathing on his knees shirtless in the woods and I was like: H*LL YEA!!! The show is pretty cool, dangerous, sexy, and about werewolves. Quick summary of what's going on: Tyler got bit by a werewolf and is now a werewolf. His friend, Scott is going to help him deal with the whole thing. Tyler meets a girl, they're going out and now turns out her dad is a werewolf hunter. So yea, New episode every Monday at 11 on MTV.
Image

And here's Tyler:)
Image

Let's see. Oh. I'm a Twilight Saga Freak. Team Jacob!!!!
Image
Yes. . .I love Jacob.
I read all the books and seen all the movies that are all out. I love Stephanie's version of the vampires as well. I also love Kristen Stewart.
Image

And I guess that's it:)
What are you addicted to?
June 20th, 2011 at 10:52pm