Enjoying my day.. :) | Questions anyone?

Today was surprisingly less stressful than I thought it would be. The finals I took were really easy, and I got out of school at 11:25. After I got home, I went with my mom to Target, got some hair dye (Finally) and then got Taco Time. :D The sun actually came out (Shocking for Washington.) and I feel like the universe has been by my side for a bit. :) I'm hoping tomorrow will go the same, considering it's supposed to be 70 degrees, and I get out of school the same time as I did today. If so, that would make my day super perfect. :)

Other than that, I cannot believe my Freshman year is over! Seriously, this year has been so surreal. A lot has happened actually. From my head injury, to stupid boy drama (and girl drama) to new friendships and everything in between, this year has been overall great. I'm really excited to start a new year at my high school, so I can try out for cheerleading and such. :D Plus I live ten minutes away so I don't have to take a bus.

Okay, enough with my boring self excitement..

Here is some questions. :)

1. Are you excited for next year?

2. What was the best moment for you this last school year? Worst?

3. Have you ever dyed your hair? If so what color(s)?

4. How was your day?

5. Who is your best friend and what is he/she like?
June 21st, 2011 at 05:24am