a chance at love?

so all of my past relationships has been really ugly and i dont see why. they were both my friends and i had very strong feelings for them too. so my first one i thought he would be the love of my life forever but it turns out he didnt have any intrest in me at all and all he wanted was to expierience things with me and i found out that he asked out another girl, thank god she rejected him. i was so mad and hurt that he would do something like that. am i not good enough for him? well i broke up with him and still to this day i hate him. my second relationship didnt even last a week. i had a lot in common with this one but i have no idea why he even yes in the first place if he didnt even like me that way. i thought we were going to last forever too but we didnt. he said that i could find a better man for myself because he smokes and drinks but i doubt it. my friends told me he was a douchebag too but i didnt listen to them because i had strong feelings for him. but i guess i got what i deserved a broken soul. now at that point i cut off all guys and went for girls. my relationships with this one girl were very different then with the guys. i was going out with a girl just because but i developed feelings for her and we had this on and off thing going mainly because of stupid stuff and because she couldn't tell her parents about us. she got all embarassed that she was going out with me but she was the one who asked me out so i didnt get it at all but we decided to break up before it got even uglier. so now im a single girl. is there a right girl or guy for me out there?
June 21st, 2011 at 08:21pm