Help! I Need a Name for my Story:)

Here's the link for the story:None for Now
I haven't posted any chapters but I put in a summary. I think the summary came out pretty cool. I did the layout myself. I know I used the whole fancy-pattern thing but I love them too much to use them once. Anyway, please check out the story and can you think of a name for it.

The basic plot of the story isn't vampires vs. werewolves. But instead, it's monsters vs. coyotes. Yup. It's original, I think. I came up with the idea and stuff. If it sounds familiar to any other story, then that's funny.

So the story is about two friends. They take a walk in the woods and see something they weren't suppose to see. It was a fight between some type of weird humans and large coyotes. They try to run but one of the boys, the main character, Jared, gets attacked by the weird human and turns into a Monster. Literally that's the species, monsters. So the other friend runs off and gets away.

Later, the friend joins the apposing pact, the coyotes, and now him and Jared have be enemies. They fight to the doom. Yadah-yadah-yadah. I didn't really give you the ending. . .hopefully, so yea. what would you name it?

And some info: It's a part one of a saga.
June 21st, 2011 at 10:50pm