Best Song COVERS

First of all, for all of you who aren't sure what a song cover is, it's when a song is sung by an artist that isn't the origional singer of the song. You can find many of these on youtube, but here are a few of the best ones!


You may recognize this artist from somewhere. She plays the role of Kat on the Nickelodeon hit TV show Victorious. Since she doesn't do much singing on the show, you may not have guessed she had this much talent for singing! This is Ariana Grande singing Love The Way You Lie (part 2)!

Origional Artists: Rihanna and Eminem


The next starlet like Justin Bieber! She is now signed to a label, and has gone on a tour on the east coast of the United States along with artists such as Dave's Days. She has many youtube hits, and this is Christina Grimmie singing Rolling In The Deep!

Origional Artist: Adele


These are two artists who have done many covers as well! They are on their way to fame one video at a time. Soon they are going to be big stars. This is Jason Chen and Joseph Vincent singing Just a Dream!

Origional Artist: Nelly


These youtube talented youtube singers joined up together to make my FAVORITE youtube cover. They are both are both very talented girls who have a great future music ahead of them. This is Megan Nicole and Tiffany Alvord singing Who Says!

Origional Artist: Selena Gomez

Please comment below! Which cover was your favorite? Is there any other youtube singers or celebirty covers you'd like to share? Do you make youtube videos? Link them! Comment below. Thanks for watching, listening, and reading. Bye!
June 22nd, 2011 at 05:41am