Over protectiveness

Have you got someone who has always looking out for you and doing what they want and think you need?
well' i have, many.:l
it seems to be all the males in my family. In fact one of the reasons im actually bisexual is because the males in my life seem to really piss me off and hurt me. I'm so sure that if it wasn't for my boyfriend now, I'd be a lesbian. I guess i loves him muchly and don't know why i said that its not like he can see this but yeah.
Anyway My point was basically saying to those people who are over protective that read this please ask what they want not what you see is right, please?
i know im an overprotective person and i have angry issues, so i'd beat the shit out of anyone that hurt someone i care about but im not as bad as my male family members.
My dad hates my boyfriend, and he hates me going to meet him with my friends and his in town. What makes it even worse is the fact i haven't cared about any other girl or boyfriend before.
My dad just makes it alot worse.
He always says 'oh its because i care' but if he really cared he'd ask what i want, right?
My question is;
what would you prefer? To have someone 'protect' you without thinking about how you feel and what you think? Or just to do what they thin is best?
<3
June 22nd, 2011 at 06:15pm