I'm back... Unfortunately with bad news :(

My three month old sister Kyra is in the Hospital. While drinking her bottle she made a small sound then stopped breathing and her eyes rolled back into her head, She acted as if she'd been drugged, and It scared the living day lights out of me.. I almost passed out from worry and I literally felt sick to my stomach thinking that something bad could happen to her,

She was fine though when the ambulance came and put an oxygen mask over her mouth, the blue-ness around her lips went away and she was happy, for awhile anyway. My mom called the hospital and asked my dad what was going on and he said they were giving her a blood test, She said Kyra was screaming in the background.

Being Diabetic, All this stress has raised my blood sugar.

I miss Kyra and I'm still worried sick about her.

What turned out being a happy great day visiting my parents turned into a horrible nightmare... :S You never expect something like this to happen to a baby... Your never prepared for it, and when it happens, It just puts a dark cloud over your world.

My husband and I are here until my father calls to see if he needs my husband to go pick him up, and then after that I will be able to go home and sleep because I am utterly exhausted, I doubt I'll be able to sleep without having a nightmare though...

(For those of you who DON'T know the baby sisters situation, My older sister had two babies back to back that she couldn't care for... Danika whos 1, and Krya who's three months, My mother has adopted them as her own, Both babies come from my drugged up, constant drinking sister)

Anyway, I'm going to spend some time with my mother... :( My fathers called from the hospital to give us some more news.. Hopefully good news? :( I hope.
June 23rd, 2011 at 03:40am