Welcome to my life.

"The topic of your journal has to be something worthwhile."

What of us, who doesn't have something all that worthwhile to say? What is worthwhile? Is worthwhile, "hey I got a new cat!" Or is it, "Yesterday I tried to kill myself."
One of them is happy, and could mean a lot to the person, while the other, is very depressing and will hurt not only the person but those reading it.

Welcome to my life.

Everyone has problems, mine are no better, and no worse than anyone else's, why am I putting this on Mibba? Because I have nothing to hide anymore. Why should I hide from other people? I don't care who reads, who laughs at my silliness, who cries for my misery. My life is my own, if someone doesn't like that... it's their problem.

Let me tell you something about myself.

I'm thirteen years old. By July sixth this will no longer be accurate and I will be fourteen. I have always been one of the youngest in my classes. And one of the most brilliant. I live in Florida, on the writing assessment for the 8th grade I got the highest grade in my school, I have always had a need for learning, new things, it has been fun. If you read something and say it is crap, give me an explanation, for I can't fix it unless I know what's wrong with it.

"It's like forgetting, the words, to your favorite song.
You can't believe it- you were always singing along.
It was so easy, and the words so sweet. You can't remember.
............You try to feel the beat."
Eet- Regina Spector.

What is life? If we sit around and think of death, we can do it for about thirty seconds before thinking about breakfast the next morning. It happens, it is sad, and depressing- yes, but inevitable.

My name is Winnieluffsyou, my username. My name is Alex. Does a name and page for Winnie the Pooh make me "child obsessed, wanting to grow her inner child," or does it make me, "Neglecting the fact of growth."

No, it just means I like Pooh Bear, I have all my life. What's the big deal?

If you want to read about something interesting, don't read this really, if you want to read a teenage girl's thoughts, have at it.

My friend Victor is having some real problems, the girl he likes has cancer. So, if you are religious, please pray for her. Do more than I can, because I am not religious. I have thought long and hard, and God just isn't in my life the way he is in others. Please don't think bad of me for it.
June 23rd, 2011 at 08:14pm