Comment swap, please? I read original fiction, fan fiction, femmeslash, and any other genre you can throw at me.

So, I've been neglecting Mibba lately O=. I guess that's what happens when you have a fiance with cancer and just graduated high school. Time is running away with me, and I'm always super busy. Anyway, it's come to my attention that my best story on here needs some attention guys.

Here it is: http://stories.mibba.com/read/350893/Long-Road-to-Ruin/

It's a Green Day fanfic with Billie Joe as the main character, but don't hesitate just because it's fan fiction. Trust me when I say that I write it quite differently than most people on here. I focus on a more realistic picture of the lives of the celebrities, and I would never insert myself as a character. That's tacky.

Here's a summary, just in case you want to know what it's about ahead of time.

"Billie Joe Armstrong is a lyrical genius, a pioneer of punk rock music. He's been all over the world and has everything he's ever wanted. He should be a very happy man. Instead, manic depression is working its way into his mind, slowly at first at then elevating to more than he can handle alone. After a drunken one night stand, his world begins to fall apart around him. For once, he has absolutely nowhere to turn."

It has 13 chapters, and I don't expect you to read all of them. Just the first is fine, especially if you're swapping for a one shot. I would like it if you'd comment first, but I have no other guidelines. I don't care how long or descriptive the comment is. Just tell me what you think. What you get is not necessarily what you give, and no matter the quality of your comment, I will still comment. Blah blah blahcomment swap nazis are obnoxious.

Enjoy! :D
June 24th, 2011 at 04:12pm