Eeek, Spider! | Chinese Food | Banner/Icon Requests?

I realized I haven't submitted a journal in quite a long while, so I thought I'd make a nice one. Thankfully, something actually happened in the past 10 minutes. I was trying to think of a journal topic when a spider crawled on top of my desk. (I was using my laptop with one of those lap desk things.) I quickly ended up leaping to the other side of the room while frantically looking for something to kill it with. I'm pretty arachnophobic. Thankfully, I found a flyswatter in my room next to my bed. And, what do you know? The spider's gone. Just my luck.

I ended up having to call my dad in from outside to find it and kill it for me. He did. Sam is happy.

I've been having Chinese food for the past 3 days or so, and I'm still not tired of it. xD I love chicken fried rice so much, especially from our local restaurant. So good!

I've been wanting to warm up my Photoshop skills, so if anyone has a banner or icon/avatar request I'd be willing to take them. Just tell me the following things.

Banner Request
Story Title:
Images:
Colors:
Text:
Any Other Details:

Icon/Avatar Request
Themes/Images:
Colors:
Text:
Any Other Details:
June 24th, 2011 at 07:11pm