We'll Miss You Alexa!!

Recently I logged into facebook and all i saw was "R.I.P. Alexa!" At first I thought that it was some kind of a sick game, but it wasn't. I asked some of my friends what had happened and they said that she had fallen and had a concussion and that she didn't wake up form it. Some of my other friends had also mentioned that she had a history with seizures. Weather if it was a really bad seizure or if it was a really bad fall, it doesn't really matter now.

One or two weekends ago I saw her at a local equestrian center while I was doing some work around the barn. She came over and talked to me and helped me, but she seemed fine then. You could tell that she was a little bit different then other people by her actions and the way she talks, but she was still human. I meant her sister and she was very nice too. They fought like sisters do, but they were close.

Now, I don't know Alexa very well, but I always thought that she would succeed at life, but I guess time wasn't on her side. She always had a positive attitude and was always cheerful. She didn't care if someone had a troubled past; she only cared about what's going on right now.

I hope you have safe journey to Heaven Alexa. We'll miss you and so will Good Girl! Thanks for being nice to me when everyone else wasn't and on the first day of school taking me under your wing and showing me the ropes. I'll miss you. <3 <3
June 24th, 2011 at 10:05pm