So You Can See What I Can’t Say

(“Bleed” – Hot Chelle Rae)

No matter where we go, we bring the Arizona heat

So, I'm leaving hell, which with the temperature's in Az right now and the fact that we currently have the nickname "Blazing Arizona" because of the fires plaguing the state, “hell” isn’t actually far from the truth. But I love Arizona!!! Anyways, I will be gone for a couple of weeks and I will be able to keep up with other writer’s updates on my phone when I have service; however, I won’t be able to update. I’ll try to though. The problem being that my grandpa doesn’t have internet an that’s where I’m going.

(Here In Your Arms – Hellogoodbye)

I like where we are…

I must say that I’m really loving where my stories are going right now. Thank you for the continued support. It really keeps me motivated to update. I’m just saddened that I won’t be able to update as much in the next couple of weeks :( Just expect tons of updates when I get back.

(Look At Me Now – Chris Brown) –weird I know, it’s my guilty pleasure

Bada Boom Bada Bing I Gotta Do A Lotta Things

I’d like to thank the following people for commenting (I hope I don’t skip anyone, I started with “I Dare Not Ask” comments and then “Games” Comments.):

kayleeLAUREN
Felicia_Selina
bflynn9
girl at the rockshow
xomariastarxo
callmeadreamer
Alyssaistheway
elisegeree
Guts-To-Say-Anythin'
peaceREB
kel
MyAlyNameIsHi
kristenmarjorie
ladydee
kaiteybear
marrymeJackB
autumnreneebabii
AllTimeLowMCR
BaconDonut
forever.—
Rebecca1423
yournightmareXO
Millycakes;;

Okay! Just know that I deeply appreciate each and everyone one of you. You make me want to write like mad so I can see your reaction. Please, keep them coming, I love it and I love you!!!!

(It’s Not You, It’s Me – This Century)

Silence Shatters Every Single Word

Lastly, I jus want to say that I have a lot in store for my stories and I hope you all stick with me until the end. I Dare Not Ask is almost halfway done. Let the Games Begin is a little different I’m not sure how I want to make it develop fully, but it will be epic (I hope). Also, my story “I Don’t Write These Words For You” is finished. I just have to edit it, so if you want to read more comment!!! Also, I LOVE doing one shots so if you want one written for you shoot me a message and I’ll see what I can do. Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!

Always,
Elle_Kimberly
aka Michelle
June 25th, 2011 at 03:41am