why can't I just have one day?

So I have plans to go to the city fair for like, FOREVER.

And the one day, ONE DAY out of all the days I ask him to take the car that we share (which he originally gave to ME, and was taken off the insurance) he tells me he's going to use it all day, I can't have it, and to go away.

Alright, I have not seen all my friends together since school ended. I've been stuck at home doing nothing all day because he gets the car to go to work all day. My parents were supposed to get him a car when he got a job, but obviously they aren't planning on it. This is the first time I've asked to use MY car EVER since summer started. I'm seriously going insane.

I just want ONE DAY where I can be with ALL my friends together. I haven't asked for anything else this summer. I miss my friends so much I am literally on the verge of tears because I have no one to talk to or just hang out with. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but I need someone else. I've been alone all summer because my whole family is working all day every day and I just feel so lonely. All my friends are either traveling abroad, at summer camp, working, or hanging out with each other. I can't go anywhere because I live too far away from my friends, the ones who live close to me can't drive, or I never have the car. This is the one thing I just want to do. I can't be by myself all day anymore because I'm going insane. I've written two new stories and more chapters of current stories from being alone all day but I just cannot do it anymore. I feel really alone and I'm too sad.

Just one day, I want to go have fun with my group of friends that I haven't seen in forever. I want to ride stupid roller coasters, go in stupid fun houses, eat funnel cake, and drink sour lemonade. I want to watch the fireworks in the city hall parking lot and maybe make some more friends. Instead, I'm sitting in my room, typing this on my computer, surrounded by two blue and two green walls. All my friends are sleeping to pump up for the day tomorrow while I probably can't go.

For the millionth time, I'm going insane.
June 25th, 2011 at 06:26am