Peice Of Perfection

I'm sitting in the living room of my friends beach house with my friends and Aidyn. No adults here other than Chris's older brother. We all hit the beach today, taking turns watching Aidyn. The wave were pretty good where we are and I surfed most of the day. Around noon I made cookies. Boy was that fun!

By the time the cookies were done, flour was on the floor, in Aidyn's hair and their was an egg in my hair. But the cookies turned out really good! :) I'm so lucky to have great friends like the people I have in my life currently.

It was so stress free today. The most stressful part of the day was deciding what type of cookies to make! I've offically been given breakfast duty for the time we are here! Any suggestions? I'm a fantastic cook!

We're about to put in a movie now, (A Walk To Remember) so this is me signing off! I let anyone who actually reads my journals know what I'm doing tomorrow. I'll check my Mibba before I go to bed to see if there are any breakfast suggestions.

I don't know what perfection is like, but if I have to describe, this is how it would look like. Everyone lounging on the floor laughing and teasing each other, the girls braiding hair, the boys trying to make us cry by being saps and Aidyn crawling around on everyone's lap. Not a care in the world. Popcorn and gummy bears being thrown around the room with people trying to catch it in the air.

A Walk To Remember is coming on now so I'm gonna go.

Sincerly,
Sunny
June 25th, 2011 at 07:43am