Fairytales? Says it all really...

Fairy tales well were to begin.....

Is there any part of them that isn’t a lie? They plant expectations within our minds from when were only children. Expectations that can never be full filled.

There is no prince charming; sorry for those of you who still think he’s out there. Yeah he doesn’t actually exist or if he does some lucky bitch already got him. Everyone has their flaws no one is that perfect, and those guys are just too bloody perfect. Like swooping in to save the poor chic just in time, yeah no, no one’s timing is that perfect either.

There is no happily ever after, so just because you’ve been through some shit like snow white or Cinderella you won’t find you’re happily ever after just because you’ve had a shit life. Chances are it’s only going to get harder. That’s life, build a bridge. Happiness is hard you won’t find it in a man or a girl, you won’t find it in any material thing. No happiness comes from within, and you have to work for it. I swear Buddhists had the right idea when they said life is suffering. Geniuses they are. Too bad fucking Disney couldn’t teach us that.

Also there is no magic mice that make amazing dresses either, like seriously what were the people smoking when they wrote that, can I have some because it looks fucking awesome. Or can I have mice and birds that make ball gowns out of rags?

And seriously telling us that there are magic caterpillars in the garden smoking pot probably wasn’t the best idea either, just saying. Because dude, that bug was sky high and confused the shit out of Alice. Poor girl should know better than to take life altering advice from a pot smoking bug.

In case you didn’t already pick it up, I don’t believe in fairy tales I was one of the stupid ignorant girls that actually believed in them once upon a time. Stupid bitch I am. I learnt the hard way and got fucked over time and time again. So don’t do a me and actually believe that your life will be like Cinderella’s, you are only setting yourself up for more pain.

You know I love you,
x Scarlet

P.s Feel free to tell me about your own views too.
June 25th, 2011 at 04:12pm