Hi my name is Alex and I'm a boy. Also I am already trying to promote one of my stories. :(

I really like anime, but I read manga more than I read anime. I'm super gay and it's probably just because I'm going through puberty, but all I can ever seem to think about is boys and there are 2 that I really like, but I also don't really like them because I don't actually know them. I just happen to think they are both so beautiful and I "love" them. I have a dog and he's very fluffy.
I can't understand why I wasn't born as a Japanese girl, but I guess it's just the luck of the draw, though I don't mind being a white boy very much either. I like Japanese music even though I don't know what they are saying a lot, and when I try to sing the lyrics I sound like I'm choking out random sounds. In terms of English music, I really like Owl City (and all of Adam Young's other projects) and Cady Groves. I also kinda like MCR I saw them in concert once recently and they were fun. My friend came and we had a good time.
I spend a lot of time indoors and I really like video games a lot. I like fighting games and I spend a lot of time playing them. I am social and have many friends, but have a small group of very good friends and if they're busy, I usually have no one else to be with so I stay home alone, not to my dismay very much, though.

Also I am trying to promote one of my stories so if you want to read it, that'd be super! It's also the only story I have posted, called Potato Soup so check it out, will ya?
June 26th, 2011 at 04:31am