Story Ideas Journal

So like people have comment swap journals, I am going to do a story idea journal. Basically, when I get an idea for a story, I can put it up here and people can tell me what they thing of them. This, I figure, will make my life a lot easier >.> That way if I won't have to worry about messing with them over and over again, I can just have them all in one convenient location.

Terrible Angel
A story based on my character Sirena who has a complicated life. The story focuses on her attempt to not only gain her own life but to also gain vengeance on her father and brother by having two boys who care about her kill them along with other complications.

Half-Blood
A Harry Potter fanfiction, this focuses on Severus Snape as he spends time in Hogwarts and his evolution as a person through the first war. It also explores his relationship with certain Gryffindors and the world around him

Memoria
After his friend disappears, a boy enlists the aid of her cousins to find out why only to learn that they already know. His greater concern comes that he must either accept them or try and find a way to break a long forgotten curse .

Not Strong Enough
A Harry Potter and X-Men crossover where a group of wizards find themselves in America on the run while a group of mutants in a similar predicament come across each other and have to either trust each other enough to fight a common enemy or declare war.

Letters from Home
A story told mostly in letters and based off a video I can't find at the moment, a young girl grows up writing letters to her father who sacrificed his life in war trying to figure out who she is and why he had to give up his life.

Lost Little Girls
The prequel to Some Little Princesses, this story goes back to the eighties when Andrea was young and foolish and ready to see the world.

Houri Couture
A girl whose family is very heavily Muslim and originally from the middle east, leaves her family to try and become a model being disowned by them only to find herself turned away because she is considered overweight to most of the people she's going to. And so she has to find something to live for even as her self-worth is shattered.

Crashing
Not your ordinary fanfiction. I want to do a fanfiction with Aquaman. Oh yeah, I'm going there. Basically he is found on a beach with no memory of who he is, he just knows that he isn't human, he's something else. He also knows that Batman (yes Batman) knows who he is...he just doesn't know where this man is...

Cog Races
A steam punk original drama and adventure focusing on a pilot who wants to prove himself in the races so he can join the military and might just have his chance when a little rich girl who has taken a liking to the races offers to hire an engineer to help him have his chance.

Twinnies
Twin sisters Destiny and Cherish know all about the silly but accepted idea of Twin Telepathy. They know that what they feel is something else entirely. They really can hear each other's thoughts. And as they get closer to their graduation, the more thoughts they hear...and the darker those thoughts are.

Reminiscent
Life is typical for teenage prom queen Alyssa Hart. At least that is what everyone seems to think. What they don't know is that she has dreams about another life. She doesn't believe them until she finds her way to France and things her dreams seem to become a reality.

Trash
This is a concept that I have had for a long time. The idea is that this girl who is unwanted and very hard and cold because of it finds something that changes her life. One night after work she finds a baby in a trashcan, the umbilical cord and everything still attached. And so she decides to change her life and because there is someone who actually needs her now which is honestly the only thing she ever really wanted.

Computer Hearts
Criminal Minds fanfiction featuring Derek Morgan and Penelope Garcia. This takes place shortly after Penelope starts dating Kevin. Only Morgan starts feeling jealous and so decides that it is time to put any insecurities aside and fight for Garcia and show her that he can love her more than Kevin ever could.

Angel of my Dreams
This will be my first attempt at writing fiction about real people. So the concept is that you have the lovely Taylor Swift and the adorable Jackson Rathbone. They both start having these dreams that take place in what seems like a different place in time. All they know is that there is someone there they have to find. Well, one day, neither of them wakes up and they realize that their dreams are real.

Feel free to give me your opinions on any and all of these!
June 26th, 2011 at 05:21am