Busy Busy Bee

So I know that I said I'd let anyone who reads my journals know what I was going to do today, but that all changed this morning.

I woke up around eight to make breakfast and left Aidyn with Chris, who was wide awake complaining about how he was super hungry. That little whiner is such a pain sometimes, but I love him anyway. So any who, I left Aidyn in his oh-so cunning care *note the sarcasm* so I could make breakfast. The bedrooms are upstairs and Chris's room happens to be about a door away from the stairs. Well guess what the genius forgot to do even though I told him like twenty times! Any guesses? He forgot to put the safety gate up. Aidyn left his room to find me and my poor baby feel down the stairs! He hit his head on the steps and the base of the railing and he started screaming. Everyone woke up and I freaked out, yelling at Chris. He apologized like a thousand times before I finally forgave him. I took baby to the hospital because he was bleeding and it was a pretty deep cup. He had to get two little stitches.

After that, I decided I wanted to go shopping for a little while but whenever I put Aidyn down, gave him to someone else or left the room he started screaming 'mama! mama!' I felt so horrible that I didn't even buy any clothes! I just bought food, baby stuff and sunscreen. When everyone decided to go to the beach, I cleaned the house (ugh!) and then made lunch for them. Then I had to help Chris and Jordan with picking out their outfit for their date. Yes, they're gay but I love them so much. I don't want to hear any crap about them either. Then I had to make dinner for everyone else. Notice that I'm the cook in this household.

I don't know what I'll do tomorrow but lets hope it's not like today! Wish me luck!

Sincerely,
Sunny
June 26th, 2011 at 08:52am