MY STORY IS FINISHED!!! :D :D :D

And you can read it here.

It's a Tangled fanfic, so spoilers beware!!! I don't know how big the Tangled following is on Mibba, soo... it probably will be ignored by most people, lol. It's nothing big, just a short story I wrote about Rapunzel and the queen. I liked it though so. ^_^

And for the record, loves, if you actually ARE interested in my Tangled fics, there is most certainly more where that comes from. I have another one in the works similar to this one, only it's about Flynn when he's in prison and stuff. I also have about three or maybe four ideas sitting in the back of my head that I hope to put into action sometime soon...

On a completely unrelated topic though, I finished the fourth Harry Potter book last night and I started the fifth a little while ago. Only on chapter 3 though. (Only eight hundred and thirty pages to go, woo!)

For those of you who don't know (which is probably about 99.9% of you), I'm trying to read the entire Harry Potter series before the last movie comes out. I finished the first book last Friday (June 17) and since then I've read three of them, so I'm really not all that worried, but I'm scared I'm gonna get stuck halfway through the fifth book again. The first time I read it, it took me three tries before I got the whole way through. :P But if I can get past the fifth one, I'm not really all that worried about the last two.

I'm also working on a Harry Potter fanfic, but I'm keeping the plot and everything secret for the moment because I know I'm probably gonna get a lot of hate and/or unhappy readers from it, if anyone bothers to read it at all haha.

Aaaaand... I have long blonde hair right now, and I am strongly considering chopping it all off and dying it brown next summer, before I go to college... teehee... I love Rapunzel.
June 27th, 2011 at 02:55am