I AM THE NACHO QUEEN!! ~Gerard Way..

Okay, so I had this dream and Gerard Way was in it, I have no idea why. He isn't even someone that I idolized. For some odd reason I was in this Chinese restaurant and I was like "Can I get something vegetarian? Like a salad or something?" And this weird little Chinese girl pops up out of no where. I was like.. Okay? And then I go to sit down and yenno Im just sitting there, lolly gagging. Then he pops up, but he doesn't look like him. I just wasn't paying too much attention at this point, I was hungry and I wanted my lettuce. He sits it down in front of me and I smiled, yenno being nice? *By this point I am becoming more aware of the life outside of me, and that stupid hole in the wall show was on my T.V* So all of a sudden he has no pants on or boxers... I dunno. My subconscious hates me, and has been torchering me these past few days. And so then all of a sudden there are effin nachos all over the place. So I'm like.... O...kay...? Then starts singing and calling himself the nacho queen. I'm like... Ooooookkkkaaaayyyy???? By this point I just want him to put some pants back on and shut up so I could eat my beautiful salad. Well Frank shows up and then NOBODY has any clothes on. Obviously he makes peoples clothes disappear with his hotness? I dunno. Then all of a sudden everybody starts playing Hole in the Wall. By this point all my ass wants to do is wake the hell up. But no. It decided to drag me into this night mare even farther. So I'm just sitting there you know trying to escape, but every time I tried to leave Frank or Mikey or someone would drag me back. Obviously all I want to do is cry at this point. Finally I wake up and glare at hole in the wall on my T.V and then threw my remote at it and rolled over, going back to sleep after I told Danie about it. Thus ends this entry.
June 27th, 2011 at 08:52am