Best Stories on Mibba

This of course, is in my opnion, and is my recomended stories to leave. If you have any books that you think are as good as these, feel free to leave their title in the comments.

Finding Sloane Winters Crazy by voidoids: This book, and it's sequal Saving Sloane Winters, are told beautifully by Raff. It's almost like reading a dream, it's wistful and whimsical, and it's a lovely summer read if you want. I couldn't recomend this book any more highly than I am, it's truely beautiful, if a story can even be beautiful.

This War Paint by xlaura17x: This story is both romantic and dramatic and really propells you to see how exactly it's going to end up. It's dark and slightly sad, but it's told in a heartbreaking manor that will have you feeling sorry for both characters as they find themseleves in life.

Doves At Her Feet by towers.: Though this story is just starting out, it's heartbreaking and moving and lovely. It's one of the best works I've read on here so far and the author as you all should know is amazingly talented. This story is so far my favorite, because it's gripping and moving and tearful but it's also told in a way that inspires hope and courage and to keep pushing through sadness that can grip you sometimes.

Tennesee by wilde: This story, you should all know. It's so romantic that you'll be trying to finish it all in one sitting. It's totally engrossing, and you don't want to get up and leave it, and at the end I was actually sad that it was over, but it was such a lovely story.

Love, for the Romantically Disabled by rains.in.spain: This story, is going to be heartbreaking, you get a fair warning from the begining but as you read on you can't help but leave comments begging the author to let the ending be happy. It's a tragic story or World War II love that is ripped apart, and this is not like all those other stories like this, because the characters stories are so different. It's the very best of every great epic romance rolled into one beautiful story.

Music of Dune by break.my.bones: This is the perfect summer story. It's so lovely, and told in a voice thats so clear and distinct. It's unlike anything else that I've read by this author, who is amazing with her words and commonly known for her story Sunshiner. This story though, takes the cake, because it is so increasinly different and mysterious and leaves so many questions that will hopefully be answered as it goes on.

The Lip Gloss Queen by astatine: This story, it might be a little too soon to tell, but so far it's different and curious. It's told in a voice that is amusing and slightly cynical. You really have to wonder how on earth a story like this is going to turn out because it seems to be very promising so far.

Think you know a story good enough? Leave the title below
June 27th, 2011 at 04:14pm