Lie to Me.

It’s exactly what I want.

There was a time when my entire life was based on lies, and I didn’t even know it. There was a boy who told me I was the most important thing to him in the world. He was talking to another girl. I had friends that told me things were never going to change between us. They already had. Word for word, everyone told me exactly what I wanted to hear, but so little of it was actually true, but I was happy.

So now what? I uncover all the lies, put up walls between the liars and myself, and I feel lonelier than ever. My life is finally based on honesty, but it’s miserable at best.

It’s one of those days, guys. I usually call them”Off Days”. You know the ones. What I’m talking about are the days where you feel like you have no one, whether it’s because your inbox is nearly empty or your day was filled with an abundance of nothing, so you end up baking brownies. So, it’s probably a little different for everyone. I’m sure it’s not exactly normal to have a strong aversion to chocolate in any form until you’re feeling depressed, but I can’t be the only one with Off Days.

How about you?

Do you ever have Off Days?
Do you bake brownies when you’re sad?
June 28th, 2011 at 05:00am