Blaaah I'm leaving tomorrow.

I'm leaving to go upstate with my mom and my sister and my friend and her family. My sister and friend are going to the same college and we're all leaving tomorrow for their orientation. And I don't think I'll be able to take my computer.

Which makes me sad.

Because I love you people here. You're actually nice to me. :(

Okay now I'm just gonna rant. I feel like most people I meet don't like me. I don't wanna say they hate me, but I get the feeling that a lot of people don't like me. Or just don't care about me either way. And I don't like that. Not one bit. But hey, what are you gonna do about it, y'know? Like there's this one girl, we used to be really close about three years ago, but we never talk anymore and I feel like she blames me for it. But whenever I try to talk to her and stuff and rekindle our relationship and stuff, y'know, she's kind of a bitch to me. She's kind of a bitch in general but she never used to be. And now whenever I try to talk to her it's like she doesn't even want to talk, like she doesn't even care anymore. And that makes me sad because we used to be so close and we used to talk all the time and now she hates me. :( But I have other friends like her too, friends who I used to be really close with but now they don't seem to like me much. I have like no friends at school anymore because no one ever wants to talk to me anymore. Except there's one girl who I think sort of does, but I don't want to talk to her because she's been kind of a bitch to me without realizing it and I sort of hate her and I don't want to associate with her much anymore if I can help it.

Okay. I'm done ranting now. Sorry about that.

So yeah. I'm leaving tomorrow. I'll be back home Friday. If I'm not back on Mibba by then I'll probably be back on Saturday. Just thought you all should know.

That's it, I guess.

Bedtime now. Which really means, it's time for me to go to my bedroom and read Harry Potter (heh I wrote Harry Putter on accident... now that gives me an idea... Harry Putter, heh xD) under the covers until I die of sleep deprivation or something.

Send me some love please, while I'm away?

Thanks, guys. <3
June 28th, 2011 at 05:33am