Becca plus extreme boredom plus sleep deprivation plus a single typo equals... THE AMAZINGLY MAGICAL STORIES OF HARRY PUTTER AND THE PUTTERS!!!

Yes, it is true. I've begun to write a crazy Harry Potter parody. Chapter One: Goffers Amuck is up, and you can read it here.

One person on FanFiction.net has reviewed it, and he (or she?) thought it was funny. But that person also read it at 3:00 AM.

Plus I wrote it at like 2:00 AM last night or something.

So it was hard for me to tell if it was actually funny or just completely stupid.

That is why I need YOU, my friends (yes, YOU) to help me out.

I need reviews, loves.

And most likely I'll continue it, for myself if nothing else, because God knows I could use a few more laughs in my life, 'specially now when literally everything's changing.

Anyway, Harry Putter is a simple parody of Harry Potter. The plot and sequence of events is about the same with some minor changes; it's mostly the characters I've changed to make the story humorous. I'm not very experienced at writing parodies though and I'm not quite sure what's expected of me, so... yeah. That's where I need your help. I need to know if it's funny or not.

Oh, and also... I don't know how relevant this is, if you guys even care, but my sister got a kick out of it when I told her that everyone at school had to wear bathrobes.

Oh, and Dumbledore (who is now Tumblefore) is towtally goffic. xD

And McGonnegal (sp? no one ever knows for sure :X) is a cat. Like, forever. And her name's Kat McKitty.

And the rest... I'll leave that for you to find out on your own.

Soooo I hope you enjoy it. Happyfuntiems!

~Becca

P. S. If you haven't read my last journal, which you probably haven't, then I'm going upstate today (in like an hour) and I dunno if I'll have access to my computer. But I'll definitely be writing more of this while I'm away. Soooo happyfuntiems. Enjoy!!!
June 28th, 2011 at 05:06pm