I hope you dance <3

Have any of you heard the song "I hope you dance" by Lee ann Womack? You should really consider listening to it.

It's about taking chances in life, Not giving up and always giving it your all. It's an amazing, Inspirational song, especially if your upset or stressed.

When Danika and Kyra grow up, I hope they listen to this song!

Speaking of Kyra, She's back from the hospital now guys and healthier then ever! The nurses think she passed out because of the heat, being only 3 months old it's hard to figure out exactly why she passed out. I'm glad she's doing better and can't wait to see her smiling face this coming friday.

Speaking of this coming friday, I move into my new appartment, which means no more nosey mother in law driving me up the damn wall all damn day, Yes sir, I'm moving!!!!

Anyway, As you guys saw the other day, I am back and will be starting up the Mibba diet journals again shortly,

Did I mention I'm on insulin now? Hm, MAYBE not? Anyway my family doctor wants my sugar to be at 7.0 in the morning, and it's been 8. all week :) so i'm close to my goal, then I can go off insulin and back onto pills!

Anyway guys, I'm moving soon so that means it's time to wrap things up and get back to packing and sorting through things. love you all :)
June 28th, 2011 at 07:39pm