Computer Problems

So for anyone that follows my personal Twitter, you'll know that my laptop is having a lot of problems.

It's almost three years old, and I use to be on it all the time which cause it to run a little differently. It would overheat and just shut off without warning. Because of the summer heat, it's gotten worse. It's gotten so bad that it only stays on for 30 minutes, if I'm lucky.

Another vital problem is the backspace button. While I was typing, it flipped off and doesn't work very well. I have to basically pound it, and even then, it doesn't always work. As a writer, I kind of need that :P

I don't have enough money to fix it, as it would cost $1000. Give or take. I don't have that kind of money, and even if I did, it's old. Other things are bound to happen soon, so I'm saving my money for a new laptop which would be good for me anyways.

This means that i'll be updating less, seeing as it's all been done over my iPod which takes a while. But nonetheless, I'll still be updating.

In the mean time, I'll only be getting on my laptop for YouTube since I can't view my subscriptions over my iPod. And that's only going to be once a week anyways.

If you need to get ahold of me, just tweet me or comment my page. I will check my mibba at least once a day, and all @ replies get sent to my phone insanely.

Thanks guys :)
June 29th, 2011 at 06:58am