Rebbecca Black // Justin Beiber // CVS // and Teen Wolf!!

I have nothing to do. Except for writing a new chapter for Boy Crush. But that's until later. Right now I decided to write what I did for today just so I can remember and I guess I can make it funny for the readers.

So anyway, I woke-up at 6:30 to watch my recording of Teen Wolf. Is anyone else keeping up with that show? I like it. Anyway, so that lasted about an hour, so at 7:30 I went back to sleep and woke-up at 8:30. Then I got up and got ready to go to the library with my friend.

At nine o'clock, my friend and I went walked to the library. Turns out they open at ten, so we went to CVS. My friend said he had two bucks so went to kill fifteen minutes. I love to read magazines, so I told him we should go to the magazine rack. So we went.

Now, I don't usually read Pop Magazine or M Magazine but this time I realized that all four issues had Justin Beiber on the cover. It had his long, blonde, helmet-hair to his nice, short, mohawk on the side. I decided to flip through one of them and almost every page had one thing i common, every boy (most were under the age of 18) were shirtless. And the one's that were over 18 were shirtless and wet.

These characters were from Disney Channel and Nickelodeon. And the girls, Oh Gawd. In one page they would have nice, short, stylish dresses and in they next they have a string as underwear and napkins covering their "goods".

And then Rebbecca Black was in some of the pictures next to Selena Gomez and Emma Watson. Why? Not to be mean, but almost everyone on Youtube hates her! I'm not one of them, her song is awesome. But don't you get famous because people like you? How did she get next to the rising young women of Hollywood?

This journal is pretty long with just the mini-rant so I'll just leave that. Lalala
Bye:)
June 30th, 2011 at 12:09am