Hey guess who's getting internet access when she didn't think she'd be able to!!!

That's right, me. Yay me for getting internet, now I can actually stay in touch with the outside world before we go home on Friday!!!

For those of you who don't know (which is probably most of you), I'm upstate right now for my sister's college orientation. We drove seven hours yesterday to get here and I've been dead tired ever since, but I still forced myself to write yesterday 'cause I wanna get into the habit of writing daily again.

Today was exciting for my sister, but incredibly boring for me. And it doesn't help that I went to bed late last night and thus was extremely tired today. Tomorrow I'm just gonna carry my Harry Potter book around and read that instead of having to listen to the boring people talk about a school that I'm not even going to, haha. If I can I'll just chill in the library all day.

Seriously. I'm so tired. I'd collapse onto the bed right now but I still haven't written today.

SOOOOOOOOO. FREAKING. TIRED.

Buuuuut one of the orientation advisors here is really cute so it's kinda sorta been totally worth it, bwahaha >:D

Spoiler alert: I really really reeeeeally wanna go to Alfred U next year. Anybody else know it?
June 30th, 2011 at 04:45am