Hi guys. :B

Okay, so I kind of miss mibba. I haven't been on here in...months I guess. I was busy with school, and after school, and then I went overseas for a couple weeks, and now it's summer and I have nothing to do.

My last journal was in February so, I guess I'll just fill you guys in.

March was the month our school did a production of To Kill A Mockingbird, so everything was very busy. We're a small school, and usually do our school plays in the cafeteria (we have no auditorium in our high school. lame lame lame,) but this year we rented out the Arts Center's stage, so it was a big deal for us. After the play nothing much happened in March.

April was pretty great. On the 21st, I got on my first plane and flew to Madrid, Spain! From there, we went to Barcelona, stopping in Zaragoza on the way. We left Barcelona to Rome, Italy via ferry (which was more like a cruise boat,) and there to Sorrento, stopping in Capri. From Sorrento, we took yet another ferry to Tolo, Greece. Our last stop was Athens, and from there we flew to New York, and then home. Perhaps I'll make a more detailed journal about the trip, but I'll leave you with that...

I had my first piano recital in April also! It was alright. I despised the song I played though, but meh. Uhh.

This month, I went to my friends' graduations, and then we went to a party at one of their houses. I made a celebratory cheesecake. :)


Oh, I decided that I'm going to be a pastry chef and open a bakery in Barcelona with my Spanish teacher. Lulz.

In other news, I recently read The Hunger Games triology and now I'm in love. |D

How have you guys been?
June 30th, 2011 at 06:16am