First entry - 30/06/2011

So I have decided to start a blog/journal type thing. I don’t know why. I just think that it will be a good way of keeping track of my life, and so that when I look back, I can see what I did with my life, how if panned out the way it did.

I think that it is a good time to start because I have now finished compulsory education and I am now making my own way in the world. My immediate future isn’t planned out for me and for the first time in my life I get to chose my own path, do what I want to do.

I have no idea if anyone is going to read this, and to be honest, I am not really bothered. I mean, it is for myself and so that I can one day look back and remember the good times and the bad times. But hey, if people end up reading this then thank you.

I am going to start writing a proper journal tomorrow but today I am going to write what I like, where I am with my life, music tastes, what has already happened, etc, just so you know a little bit about me.

I am a female, 18 and have just finished college. I am not going to university so I am in the process of looking for a job (which isn’t going very well). I still live at home with mum and I don’t think that I will be moving out anytime soon.

Things that I like:
My Chemical Romance
Green Day
Vlogbrothers
Family Guy
The Mighty Boosh
Twitter
Facebook
MCRmy.com
Avenged Sevenfold

My current job at the moment is working at the boy college, which I don’t particularly enjoy as it is only a weekend job, and I now need a full time one. The people are nice and everything but it’s just repetitive.

What has already happened?
Well I have finished college. I know how to drive. I have been to many concerts and festivals including Green Day at Wembley and the MCR Planetary Assault Party.
I have two dogs, Suki and Gizmo, and a cat, Patch.
My friends haven’t left for university yet, but all but 3 of them are going in September.

Well I am going to end it there today. It will be updated tomorrow.

Adios! xox.
July 1st, 2011 at 12:20am