After three years I FINALLY started a new story!

It has been way too f*cking long since I've been able to say I submitted a story on Mibba. I began playing around with ideas for the past few days, but nothing really seemed to work until yesterday. The sentences just started flowing, and the ideas came rushing out faster than I could keep track of them. I'm really excited to see where this goes. It's kind of a ghost/revenge story called Afterdeath. Don't ask where I got the title; I honestly don't know, haha.

One thing I did not miss about submitting stories, as I discovered today, was formatting the layout. I still have some of the ones I made back in 2007, 2008, and 2009. They're so old, the pictures no longer work, and it's all just empty white space. Yay for me!

When I went to start the layout today, I discovered that I did not have the Paint Shop Pro program I used to use to make the banners on my new laptop. Simple little effects is all I ask! But no, I had to go around my house for two hours today, tearing up every drawer, closet, and dust-filled bin to find the d*mn thing, but no luck. All I got was a sweaty body and a dizzy head in return. I ended up being forced to use the version that was on the desktop in my basement... what followed was an entire day's worth of finding a picture, matching colors, and screaming in frustration when Mibba logged me out right as I finished the layout.

Bacccccck to the story itself and away from my frustrations. It's original fiction about a girl who is in some sort of danger, but no one knows except the dead sister she has never met.

That's all I'm willing to give away. I don't even have much written for it except the prologue and the first chapter, but I'm hoping I'll remember to put in some big things.

I already love this story <3. Read it if you want; I'm not a crazy author who demands comments in order to update-- never have been and never will be. I'm writing this story because it's taking other people too darn long to write it themselves so I can read it. :D
July 1st, 2011 at 02:04am