Knight

Its nothing much. Even though I've never talked to him in person, he still manages to creep into my brain and take it over, so he's the only thing I think about. All day, and now even in my dreams. Yes, for two nights in a row I've drempt about HIM. Lets just call him "Knight" for now.
Dream No.1- It was nighttime. The sky was pitch black, and my friends and I were in the forest dancing around a fire. These were not my friends from real life; they were just random unimportant characters. Hours passed, but we kept on dancing in a circle around the fire without stopping. Suddenly, from behind a tree, a tall hooded figure crept out. With a closer look I saw that it was Knight. He looked barely alive and was begging for blood. I didn't want him to die, so I came up to him and took a knife out of my pocket. Using the knife, i slit my wrist open. Blood rushed out, and Knight started to drink it. I felt no pain.....and then i woke up with a headache.
Dream No.2- We were all on the edge of our seats in the school auditorium because BVB was about to perform. Somehow, everyone in the school became a fan overnight. My friend Ello and I were in the very front row. The details aren't very clear, but i remember we were waiting for a really long time before Andy started singing. He only sang two songs, Knives and Pens and the Mortician's Daughter. After the show, Knight got onstage and announced that since his band was so popular BVB agreed to perform at the school. I thought this was sweet-until one of the school's biggest whores (I'll call her Marie Daniels) ran up to him and kissed him. I woke up before i could have my dream revenge.
Knight is the most popular guy in 9th grade. I tried talking to him before, but i got too scared so i just wrote another story about him in a diary that i threw away. He always has a girl with him-usually a popular girl who hates my guts. Ha, no wonder there never is time to talk anyway.
July 1st, 2011 at 06:03am