Writer's Rant

Okay, I'm editing what I had written previously, because that wasn't persuasive enough for the masses. So hear my voice in a controlled-rage kind of tone.

Comments are very helpful to me because they help me grow, and they encourage me to continue with the story I've written, or the songs I write. I do appreciate comment similar to "Love it! Next chapter!" but they are rather cliché and give no real encouragement, even though they basically say the same as 'I think you did a very good job; please, by all means, continue with this story!' But the longer posts gives the impression that you cared enough to take your time to fully express your thoughts just like it took me time to write the chapter or song.

Critique is another big thing that I find rare around Mibba, but it is a great and wonderful thing. Critique - constructive criticism - is priceless in my eyes and it really does me good. I enjoy critique because it makes my abilities better as a writer, and therefore making my stories a better read.

So please, dear readers, take a whole 30 seconds and write a good comment, and I'll take the time to write the next chapter, or the next song.
June 27th, 2007 at 06:29pm