12 year olds and cigarettes, eating crickets& summer

So I was just checking my home page on facebook and boom! Some random album pops up and I'm thinking nothing of it. But I notice in the pictures there were a bunch of people smoking. Usually I wouldn't care at all but I noticed they were a bunch of 12 year olds that I know in the pictures. Smoking cigarettes, drinking beer and grabbing each other's boobs.

Honestly, I just don't even know what to think. I'm kind of annoyed, grossed out and stuff and it's just like, really? I mean, I'm barely older than them but still. I have no respect for them and I just find it ridiculous. I just don't even know what to say about it.

Anyway, my best friend and I tried eating crickets that we found at the Toys R Us. They were sour cream and onion flavor and they were just nasty. And I tried Zotz and when the sour stuff started foaming in my mouth I started freaking out and I wanted to throw up. It felt like I had rabies or some weird disease exploding in my mouth or something and I spat it out. Everyone around me was either laughing or giving me dirty looks. lol

I am so excited to be goin back home already but it also kind of sucks cause then I'll see how everyone has changed without me and how I wasn't there for so many things. But the same has happened to me so I guess we're even. I can't believe it's been a little over a year since I moved already.

1. How is your summer so far? (if it's summer for you right now)
2. Goin anywhere?
3. 12 year olds smoking and drinking beer...
4. What's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
5. What did it taste like?

BTW, I'm just wondering why so many people hate Black Veil Brides so much. I was reading something on Metal Hammer yesterday or something and it said something like "who the fxck do they think they are?!" I don't really see anything wrong with them, maybe it's just me.
July 2nd, 2011 at 08:51pm