Why Do You Hate America? Round 2

Round 2.......FIGHT

I don't remember what I was doing this time last year, but I remember last July 4th I was at the pier with my friends waiting for Brandon to meet up with me. The a-hole didn't bother showing up to my house until 5:30 in the morning, drunk, wearing neon green tip pants, and bloodied hands from punching some side view mirrors on the way over. Now, a year later, Brandon is in Florida, by himself, while I am here talking to him on the Xbox headset and wishing he was here so we could smoke some weed and listen to The Devil Wears Prada, then retire to my room for nice, emotionless, sex. But alas, there is a 1400 mile difference and his peepee isn't that long. Thus, I must settle for smoking weed with my new roomie of the month, Pete, it the bleak humidity, return to my room to listen to A Day To Remember as I also listen to Rob and Brandon play video games. Fun? I'd say so.

Now I am sure all of you are doing something more productive this holiday week (or non Holiday week for those of you living outside the United States), but if you happen to find yourself here, why don't you take a gander at some of my stories:

Cherry Soda Boy

Used

CLICK ME OTHER STORIES!!

And leave me comments. Constructive comments. Be as mean as you want. Maybe I'll return the favor if you leave some of your links in my comment box? :)
July 4th, 2011 at 05:10am