So... I'm bisexual?

So I know I like guys. Guys are really sexy, and I've had boyfriends before.

But I met this girl at Mickey D's, and she had this short shaggy hair and almond eyes and she was just so adorable in a kinda unnoticeable way. and when I saw her, the first thing that passed in my head was 'Wow. She's so beautiful, I have to talk to her and get her number.'

I did talk to her later, but I didn't ask for her number, she was straight and liked this other guy.

So... does this make me bisexual? Not that it really matters, but I was just wondering.

I think that dating girls would be easier then dating guys, and the thought of touching boobs when making out with a girl is kinda hot, but I feel like bisexuals get a lot of hate, especially when they're as young as I am. People say that girls saying that they're bi are just straight and want attention. And I know that I like boys. But I'm not so sure about if I like girls or not. Girls are sexy, and I would rather eat out girls then suck off guys. But I don't know if that's just cause I think that d*cks are really ugly and that girl parts are softer.

So I like the girl's body a lot more then a boy's body. But personality wise... I don't know!

So maybe I'll just keep saying that I'm straight when people ask.
July 4th, 2011 at 09:22am