Back! | CNA | Sea Glass | Insomnia | Boob jobs.

I have been gone for so long!!!! My goodness. Well, I am back, and I bear gifts! :3 well, tomorrow. One is a new story I have, it's more of an experiment. And I wrote a long chapter of A Faerie Tale. I split it up to kill some length. My boyfriend will post them tomorrow, as I cannot copy and paste on my iPod.

I am pretty proud of myself! I am now a licensed CNA (Certified nursing assistant)!!!! A lot of people in my class did not pass the test, but I did. :)))))) They tried to say they wouldn't score my test because I didn't have a photo ID with a signature ( License, Passport, or state ID)... But they took my ID card from the actual nursing class, and my library card, which has a signature. Plus, I think they felt bad for me because of my crutches. Hehe.

I am also extremely upset. I had a piece of sea glass that I found a few years back, and I seem to have lost it. It's killing me. :(((( I hope no one threw it away... :(

This journal is so random. I just can't sleep. My insomnia is worsening. Kill me. :(

So, there's something, besides the norm that is really bugging me about my mom.... She got a boob job. It's both idiotic and selfish. Instead of getting her daughter braces, as she was supposed to, she went out and got something more expensive. A pair of ridiculous, pointless, fake jugs. She wants to be "hot", but she has to face it, no matter how much cosmetic surgery she gets, it won't happen. Harsh, I know, but true... :/ she goes tanning, gets her nails and hair done... None of it works. She wants attention from men, but she only looks old and ugly.
July 4th, 2011 at 10:35am