Tired & Pissed off .. I'm in dire need of a miracle!

I know that things can be worst off, that's why when writing this, I'm keeping that in mind. Today was meant to be a semi-normal day. It's the school holidays where I'm at so going back to school to pick up my laptop was just a tad awkward, but all of my grade were doing it (just putting that out there for no reason). I had to go by myself to pick up one of the most oddest pieces of technology that I own. This piece of technology is a laptop that might aswell be smashed for all I care. Before the school holidays, I had to hand in my laptop because it had a virus right? I get it again the next day - it's windows 7! Now the reason for my laptop being taken away along with the rest of the grade was to get that update. And what did I write before? It already got updated. I pick up my laptop, and they've overwritten it (yet again) with windows 7 leaving me pissed out of my brains. Me thinking that I didn't need to back anything up because it had already been updated LOST EVERYTHING. I take responsibility for not backing any of my files up, but the fact that it was overwritten yet again with windows 7 annoys the shit out of me.
July 4th, 2011 at 11:37am