A good move or jumping into the same fire with a different address?

One thing that really made me want to switch from Quizilla was the total lack of maturity. I know it happens on every site (but at least this one enforces use of Spell Check, I totally heart that) and I accept that. That being said, I am human. I have my faults, one is a temper. I can go from zero to outraged rather quickly.

Like when I see an irate "author" bitching and moaning about site rules (like here on Mibba, calling them Grammar Nazis). So I go read their work on the site, if it's good then I let it go. If it's... less than adequate, I either have a good laugh or wonder who stroked their massive throbbing egos to this gargantuan purple size. Or I leave them a nice message about not stroking out over a piece being reported for "omfgstupiDDDD!@ASOGHL;EASBVH" reasons.

There really is no point to this journal other than to relieve insomnia and give myself something to do... and maybe stroke my own ego a little bit.

Okay, I gave myself a good laugh too.

People! Don't take yourselves so seriously! This should be the ultimate Public Service Announcement. You'll be so much happier if you just learn how to let go, pick your battles in life. If you can't avoid something, ask for help--spiritually or from someone you trust. However you want to do it, just do it. Have the kind of faith in yourself to always do your best. Have faith that it'll be alright.

I know that was a bit off the original topic but it is still relevant.

When I see people on sites like these I realize that they're so frustrated with everything going on in their lives that they use any outlet possible.

You'll be alright, maybe not okay, but you'll be alright.
July 4th, 2011 at 12:48pm