New story | Holidays | Best Friend | Questions

So, pretty self-explanatory; new story.
It's called Wonderwall. For all those fans of The Maine.
It's found on my profile, under the Stories header.
Feedback is always welcome. I hope you like it.

_

The holidays are finally here! My school report came in the mail. A mixture of A+ and Ds is very interesting. I hate English. The subject. It's confusing and difficult as my first language is German- although I live in Australia. Confusing? Yes.

Plans.
- Cars 2
- Shopping
- Writing
- Parties/Gatherings
- Harry Potter
- School Work ugh.
- Catching up with old friends.

_
Point of this story is that my best friend is my best friend and I love him.
So, Saturday night there was a party. I didn't even know that he was going. His names is James, alright. He was off his face and I was already recovered. Broken seal, shame. He came towards me and told me that he loves me and can always rely on me and, besides his girlfriend, I am the next person he truly loves that isnt family. He's adorable, and no, it's not one of those best friends-that-turn-into-lovers things. He told me that ever since 2007 he's 'liked' me on and off, even when he had a girlfriend of two years. That made me feel special, you know? We're both so glad that he never did anything with his feelings towards me, and we agreed that because we would not be the best friends that we are now, had something of happened between us.
I just wanted to share this to show people, in particular my friends who think that if a boy and girl are best friends they need to be 'secret lovers' or something, but it's not true and this boy, James, my best friend is genuine and I love him- as a best friend should.

_

1. Any plans for the holidays?
2. Do you have an amazing best friend?
3. Excited or sad about the last Harry Potter?
4. Limp Bizkit on repeat.
5. Feel the need to say anything? At all?
July 4th, 2011 at 01:46pm