Meatloaf and a Mibba App?

DANCE TIME!

Image

Anyways,

I was just minding my own business watching the telly when BAM this very awkward and exremely disusting commerical comes on.

"Are you tired of soggy meatloaf?"

"Is your meatloaf undercooked and sitting in its own fat ?"

Seriously? -.- That's nasty. But of course they have to have visuals to go with their statements, that made everything so much better. >_<

I was wondering, why the name Meatloaf? Honestly that sounds a little too suspicious for me. What kind of meat is it? Is this a new kind of meat called loaf? Should meat even be prepared in loaf form? I think not!

(For the record I have tried meatloaf and I do not like it. I am a firm believer in the "No loafs of Meat" movement)

Now, moving on, I think Mibba should have its own iPod or iPhone application. I have an iPod and I'm usually on Mibba using the internet. But I think a Mibba app would be a great addition to the App store. Plus it could probably bring in some new members.

For people who use their iPods to get on Mibba, you know what it's like to deal with having to zoom in to make sure that you hit the right button, and the chat section is disabled. It would be really cool if we had an Mibba App that simplified the site. So who's with me?

Question time!

1. Do you like meatloaf?

2. Are you also a member of the "No loafs of Meat" movement?

3. Should Mibba make an App?

4. Would you use it?
July 4th, 2011 at 07:53pm