Quotes Part 4

All of my journal entries are quotes that I live by or at least try to live by. I can't put all the quotes onto one journal entry so I need to divide them into as many as I need to fit everything. I hope these quotes help you realize and discover things, the same way they've helped me.

QUOTES

My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life.
~ Lee Iacocca

Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.
~ Cindy Lew

I don't know why we all hang on to something we know we’re better off letting go it's like were scared to lose what we really don't even have. Some of us say we'd rather have something than have nothing at all but the truth is to have something halfway is harder than not having anything at all.
~ Anonymous

Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
~Dave Barry

Dancing is like dreaming with your feet.
~Constanze

You can dance anywhere, even if only in your heart.
~Author Unknown

Dance is the hidden language of the soul.
~Martha Graham

Sometimes the only thing you’re looking for, is the one thing you can’t see.
~Anonymous

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to talk to them.
~Anonymous

Late at night when the whole world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you...and I wish on a star that somewhere you’re thinking of me, too.
~Anonymous
July 5th, 2011 at 04:12am