Quotes Part 5

All of my journal entries are quotes that I live by or at least try to live by. I can't put all the quotes onto one journal entry so I need to divide them into as many as I need to fit everything. I hope these quotes help you realize and discover things, the same way they've helped me.

QUOTES

The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who doesn’t even know who you are.
~Anonymous

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.
~Anonymous

Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I don’t have.
~Anonymous

I try to talk to you, but I don’t know what to say. I am afraid you won’t talk to me back. So I just don’t say anything. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out...and tell you how I feel and how much I want you to talk to me back. But those words are never gonna be spoken.
~Anonymous

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you, I had no control over.
~Anonymous

People that are meant to be always find their way in the end.
~Anonymous

Communication. It’s the first thing we really learn in life. Funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking...the harder it becomes to know what to say.
~Anonymous

To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power on earth and it is yours for the taking.
~Agnes De Mille

Any problem in the world can be solved by dancing.
~James Brown

Life is what we make it, it always has been, always will be.
~Anonymous
July 5th, 2011 at 04:18am